He who threw himself into the river shall take to himself the house of his accuser
2. If per man charge per man with sorcery, and cannot prove it, he who is charged with sorcery shall go preciso the river, into the river he shall throw himself and if the river overcome him, his accuser shall take preciso himself his house (estate). If the river show that man puro be innocent and he come forth unharmed, he who charged him with sorcery shall be put to death.
3. If verso man, per verso case (pending judgment), bear false (threatening) witness, or do not establish the testimony that he has given, if that case be a case involving life, that man shall be put puro death.
5. If verso judge pronounce verso judgment, render per decision, deliver a verdict duly signed and sealed and afterward alter his judgment, they shall call that judge esatto account for the alteration of the judgment which he had pronounced, and he shall pay twelve-fold the penalty which was con said judgment; and, durante the assembly, they shall expel him from his seat of judgment, and he shall not return, and with the judges in verso case he shall not take his seat.
6. If a man steal the property of verso god (temple) or palace, that man shall be put sicuro mate1 death; and he who receives from his hand the stolen (property) shall also be put preciso death.
If verso man (per a case) bear witness for grain or money (as a bribe), he shall himself bear the penalty imposed con that case
7. If verso man purchase silver or gold, manservant or maid servant, ox, sheep or ass, or anything else from per man’s bruissement, or a man’s servant without witnesses or contracts, or if he receive (the same) sopra privativa, that man shall be put onesto death as per thief.
8. If per man steal ox or sheep, ass or pig, or boat-if it be from a god (temple) or per palace, he shall restore thirtyfold; if it be from per freeman, he shall render tenfold. If the thief have nothing wherewith preciso pay he shall be put preciso death.
9. If a man, who has lost anything, find that which was lost sopra the possession of (another) man; and the man sopra whose possession the lost property is found say: “It was sold sicuro me. I purchased it durante the presence of witnesses:” and the owner of the lost property say: “I will bring witnesses sicuro identify my lost property”: if the purchaser produce the seller who has sold it to him and the witnesses mediante whose presence he purchased it, and the owner of the lost property produce witnesses preciso identify his lost property, the judges shall consider their evidence. The witnesses in whose presence the purchase was made and the witnesses puro identify the lost property shall give their testimony sopra the presence of god. The seller shall be put puro death as per thief; the owner of the lost property shall recover his loss; the purchaser shall recover from the stagione calda of the seller the money which he paid out.
If verso man bring an accusation against a man, and charge him with verso (capital) crime, but cannot prove it, he, the accuser, shall be put onesto death
10. If the purchaser do not produce the seller who sold it puro him, and the witnesses per whose presence he purchased it (and) if the owner of the lost property produce witnesses onesto identify his lost property, the purchaser shall be put sicuro death as per thief; the owner of the lost property shall recover his loss.